<May 26, 1998>
- A Moment of Introspection. Stormwolf pauses in his usual friendly antics to consider a serious matter. This began as a rough pen & ink; I added some 'spot color' just to give it a different tone. Hope it works. Thanks, Stormwolf, for welcoming me *twice*. <lupine smile> SW © his player.
- Today is Eldria Fox's birthday! So I drew a clarinet and hooked a young vixen to it. For all you perverts out there who haven't waited for the thumbnail to load, it's NOT what you think. Enjoy, all!
- It's about time I posted a drawing of RazBerri here... it's a weird little inked sketch that could be called "Anime meets the 30's meets Paint Shop Pro", or something. Now go to bed, cuz it's WAY past your bedtime.
- The usual 14X17 colored pencil peice. This wolf is patroling the mean streets of Atlanta.
- Self portrait as the Gerbil.
- Here's my rendition of the creator of the FurRing (FurRingLeader? :) ) the cool canine Canuss! A smooth and capable artistic style he has, too. (glad to see you drawing more!)
- So, I'm at home this holiday going thru my cartoon videotapes, watching a new Felix while trying to locate a certain Beany & Cecil episode, and a sudden thought crossed my mind: "You know, you have never drawn RazBerri.." And it bugged me a bit. I mean, what would future generations think, chancing upon this archive and, upon poring thru my directory, fretfully remark, "But no pictures of RazBerri!" Obviously not the catastrophe of the century, but a notable oversight nonetheless. So I sketched this while watching B&C. Hope the RazamaTazzer doesn't mind. :)
- A commissioned pic for someone I met recently. I haven't been taking commissions lately but this one struck me as far too cool to pass up. :) I hope its what you were expecting. This guy is © Rick Causey.