<May 14, 1998>
- Well I've been getting tons of mail about the "under" series. This is one of the ideas. I guess I'm not even going to constrict this is a four series. And Gee Gawd the noise at this Seinfeld Party is really cool, though I feel that ending to the foursome's adventures was rather disappointing. Oh well, just waiting for the end of the Simpons.
- Big Blue Fox! My first commission for a fellow furry artist on YERF!
- This is a pic of my pal, CJ the cheetah! She's acting all cool or something... :) Anyways, hope this gets up, since this is my FIRST attempt at uploading! ;P
- Fana McCloud. She's another good friend of mine! She sorta looks like Fox McCloud, but Fana's suppost to be Fox's sister. :) As with al of pics relating to StarFox..those characters are copyright by Nintendo!
- HaHa! This is my Bad, Bad, Bad Bird! She's Falco's girlfriend, and has an attitude just like him! Her name's Squirt, and she's hates that name, so don't call her that, k? =)
- A portrait of AltarSkunk. If this pose looks familiar to you, it's because it is closely modeled on his RL picture on his website. AltarSkunk is © 1998 Joe Kennedy.
- Superpanda! This was a birthday picture for Mike Curtis, the creator of Shanda the Panda and a good friend. Mike is an avid collector of Superman memorabilia and naturally his furry alter-ego has to be a panda, so what could be more natural? Now you all know where he disappears to for long periods at a time! The super pose was closely modeled on a generic cover pose, but I liked the way the panda head came out. Fully cloured in Photoshop. Superman is © DC Comics. Mild-mannered Mike is © Mike Curtis. :)
- Happy (belated) birthday, Chad Yaffe! Put down those guns -- wouldn't you rather be an archer? Not very hi-tech I know, but the poses are so heraldic. See, I didn't forget after all... just give us Slow Artists With Day-Jobs And Commutes at least a week's notice! :-)
- Sully and Marble... don't ask me where this came from.. my mind was off in lala land this morning..c> Scotty Arsaut.. umm.. how DO you spell it?
- Something I've been working on on and off since January: I'm always amazed at what networks will put on, and how little warning they give :P (Canada is full of little pre-show disclaimer thingies)
- A little doodle that I cooloured in photosop of a dog going 'pthhtpht'!
- I recently received a wonderful e-mail from a very nice pteranodon actress, Pterry Don Baker. ( ©Lindsey Layne King) She looked kind of familiar to me, and it turned out she'd been in a late 80's sitcom, "Sweet 'n' Saur", which was about the goings-on at 'Dan & Dinah's Dino Diner'. :)
- Mel is back! Nuff said! Hmm.. well, maybe not quite. A little more should be said. YAY!!!! :) Okay, NOW nuff said!
- Here's a picture of Helvetica Bold, the Hefty Dracosaur, his spirit crushed by a world weighed down by superficiality and hypocrisy. You know, it's hard to look angsty when you have dimples. (Originally a rez-independent CMYK EPS file). Phillip Burgess wants you to know he's not really hung up on the © thing.
- Lion-o as a Tarot card! ;> XII; The Hanged Man
- Just a random 'roo. I'll master those Prismacolor pencils yet! ;>
- ....SREEEECH!!!....(Moment of dead silence)....AAAAHHHHH! *runs off in terror* The caption should explain =) ......