<April 13, 1998>
- As Gemini VI rushed to reorganize its flight plan after the loss of its Agena-D target vehicle, the idea of replacing veteran astronaut Wally Schirra with BlueFox, while considered cute, was deemed impractical. The plans for Blue Gemini, though, would continue for several more years. Posted 37 years and a day after Yuri Gagarin did something never done before; and 17 years and a day after John Young and Robert Crippen also did something unprecedented.
- A feline couple enjoying each others company. (Full title 'The Look Of Love')
- A Mayan/Aztec themed piece ; A catgirl stands guard to an ancient temple, unaware that she is being watched from the undergrowth.
- Taisia, medieval catgirl.
- Tiffany the raccoon (from SPR), pictured here in shorts and jacket. (Full title 'Tiffany 97')
- A picture done in memory of the man who taught me about furry art and apprenticed me, Barron William Blackfox of Ansteoria. In honor of him I took the name Littlefox upon being apprenticed, and now I keep the name out of memory. The picture is a farewell as he walks into the highlands, his bagpipes playing as he goes home.
- A simple, not so great picture for a friend. Yet another excuse to 'cutify' a good friend and hassle him later. Nandor is one of the eternally stoic and yet loveable higher ups on StarWars Mush, and here I've Furried him as a Hedge Hog. Hope I don't get Bapped for it. ;)
- A picture that just sort of happened when my husband took me to a Japanese Resturant for lunch the other day. A panda in a Kimono, black and white, Ink sketch.
- A silly group picture of some friends on StarWars Mush, all done as furries. It was sort of on a bet, the 'you can't make us cute' thing. Well....shhh, don't tell em. Black and white line art. Left to Right: Rishar, Lanthazar, Dubmax, Vexa, Drake, Fay and Sharkad.
- Another Sketch of my character on StarWars, only much better and much less kid-kritter. Vexa in her Sari, Almost ammusing how she turned out looking a bit more crosseyed than I intended...must be the siamese in her.
- Limpidity #233: Tax Madness
- Clawsers of my comic book Mini Series Clawsers and Gallie Cat.
- A woodstock Dragon from the 60s. PEACE!!! FLOWER POWER!!!
- A tastefully nude pict of a male Tazmanian wolf bathing in the middle of the ocean.
- An Italian Horse Morph
- Didn't want people to think I'd died so made this between assignments. College blows... =) I also wanted to thank everyone for the great welcome to the SCFA! You people rock =]
- Here's Jezeebel from FurryMuck again. She's tried to put a pink collar on me several times. You'd think being thrown into one of the pools at the Palace of Dragons would dissuade her, but noooo...
- Since the incident this is based on did happen in the West Corner of the Park on FurryMuck, I guess it could be called my contribution to Mr. Groat's collection. What was that about imitation and flattery again?