<April 3, 1998>
- This was an old picture I found.. Or rather it wasn't! I found an old picture and redrew it. I dun't know why I'm crying, but I am. + I'm holding me clarinet!
- Happy Birthday to moi; I feel so old...(17! Augh!) Big squishy thankyous to all you nice folks who sent me e-cards and whatnot :) (on an unrelated note, I shan't be around for the next week or so; I'll be off...in London! Whee!)
- Who dat? It's Chyus Cibola, a character I haven't drawn in six months, that's who! I restyled him...his old design looked a bit clownish.
- The color-on-black and white contrast MIGHT look nice to you (as it does to me), but in truth it was done in the name of Expedience.
- A drawing of a winged serpent and a panda. Trying new things with contrast and such. It didn't turn out to bad.
- A happy dragon. For some reason, the stupid scanner wouldn't pick up any of the detail, so I just had to scan in the head...
- Welp, I'm off tomorrow for Florida. Only a day and a half with my family.. then, to bug the Parks! Mwahahaha! Yes, Jess, I'm coming down willingly, even though I'll be in your evil clutches. >;) Here's a picture that just about explains everything. I still need a shower (you wanted to know that), my legs hurt (lactic acid sucks), and I still haven't packed or cleaned up my room. Whooops..... Emmers © Me. Who'd want to steal me, though? I wouldn't think anyone would...
- A long overdue request: An anthro version of "MysTi_FoX" from #watertower! Sound the...um.. THINGS! This here character is © to someone named Liz.
- Goofy pic for Shades' birthday (April 2)... very goofy. I even made a subtitle for EG... Azy's in here too, along with some commentary by Sully that is prolly only funny to those of us who read rat.scfa. Free the Waffles! The Cheese knows all! Let it be known that Cuanu Colfax is a buscuit! This desc. is goofy too. My muses must be lighting up to-nite.... Goodnite! zzzz-zz-z-zz-z-zzzz....
- It's an Archaeolofox :) She's found some weird looking kitty cat idol (that looks like one of those Japanese good luck cats).
- Uh Oh, looks like Lindgold is in trouble now. I like the way that some Star Wars aliens are basically anthro critters.. the Quarren (Squid guy) is a squid, the Calamari (Mm.. calamari) is fishy.. And then you have me and Lindy.. :) Cool.
- Well, Jamie, your big day is finally here. I debated for a long time about what to get you for your birthday, and after seeing all the families you pal around with, I finally decided: Buy a bunch of tickets and hustle your kids (along with the Raccoon Kids) off to the movies so that you and Janie could spend a little time together by yourselves! :) The Jaleckis are © J. Malecki
- The time wrinkle story continues at the Metro branch of the Public Library. The Kids are trying to find out more about you-know-who, and a bunnyfolf is bouncing around. Sirius © Katie Cotton, Allie © Ryan & Candy, and Trixi © Candy L.
- I just got back from my vacation in Minnesooota ( if anybody heard about the tragic storm that went through there and wants to know my experience, it missed my town by inches... though we did have a couple tornado sirens ) and I was looking at Gene Catlow's evil twin... Y'know... I guess that turbelance (sp) I had during that flight home wasn't just air pockets... BTW, happy b-day to Anise! :)