<March 30, 1998>
- "Yes, hon?" Generous and strong, Tygger looks up with a slight smile. Thanks for your encouragement, Tygger. =^^= A light pencil rendition of the tigress (& excellent furry artist).
- All chatting and no RP makes Jessica a bored girl. This is as background-y as I get. :)
- The volcano rabbit (center) is a short-eared lapine found only in Mexico. It is an endangered species (as of a decade ago, or so.) I just cartoonified and anthro'ed it for familiarity.
- A commissioned illo for Good Bears of the World International. PandaGuy says this will probably be used on buttons.
- Piccy of the Fur Side cast. Gordy looks alarmed, doesn't he? Characters copyright their respective players.
- The long-overdue 4th strip. Ever had the feeling you've forgotten something really vital? Number 5 coming as soon as I can get my paws on a new prismacolor
- Feeling lonely
- The rest is filled in using the Airbrush tools, and the Bulge brush on the bubbles. Taa-daah! The eeeevil Dr. Catlove in his orbital laboratory! Every mad scientist needs an orbital laboratory. And a start lever with a big red button on top.
- I now carefully select and mask out each part of the image that will be a different texture or color, saving each mask with a descriptive name. Painter lets me choose the mask display color, so I set it to an approximation of the final color to let me judge the composition. This is the most painstaking and fiddly part of the process; it took over 3 hours for this pic. To save memory, I combine some small parts that are non-adjacent into the same mask.
- Fifi LaFume is sitting under an oak while her pen pal, Oliver "Ollie" Otter talks about life. This is taken from a scene in a fanfiction of Tiny Toons entitled "Sincerely Yours, Oliver". Fifi LaFume © Warner Bros. Ollie is my creation.
- Another pic for Mr. Russell. Vicki Fox was playing golf when suddenly a gopher appears! This pic wasn't considered too great when I applied for SCFA member, but I think it's cute. Vicki Fox © Michael Russell
- A pic I did for the site The World Of Vicki Fox. Vicki here getting ready for some sort of sport. Tennis anyone? This vixen is © Michael Russell (oh i hope I spelled that right!)
- Limpidity #227: Morton Goes Online
- Limpidity #228: Morton Goes Online
- Limpidity #229: Morton Goes Online
- When I can't think of anything better to do, I draw silly (or awkward... can't tell which) looking toons. Since I inked one of them, here it is.
- Ms. Brisby, a character from one of my fave movies, "The Secret of NIMH".
- Another quick something I came up with.. if you haven't noticed, that's what most of my pics are. :) Just a wolf with cool hair, and.. love that tail. ;)