<March 17, 1998>
- There's always a time when you sit down, and ask, "Who am I?" After a long period of wonder, you begin to realize.. that you are indeed unique and special! You are you, and your name you should be proud of!
- Ratfink's got something BETTER than a pot o' gold on St. Patrick's day! This pic is an attempt to make a big deal out of her page's 1 year anniversary. Chocolate for evrybody! Except that ONE guy... you know who you are... (Part of this desc. was stolen from Matt Burt, king of Descriptions)
- Art Rendition #1: It's Erin the Swordmaker! :D (Erin: ©1998 Julian Ho).
- This is my rendition of Martin the Second from Brian Jacques' REDWALL Series. Based on the original painting concept by Chris Baker. (REDWALL and Martin the Second: ©1998 Brian Jacques).
- Ironclaw and AltarSkunk. Commissioned.
- The inestimable SqueeRat, dancing the night away! Done in Painter 5. Sorry the file is so big, but I had to set compression almost to zero to keep the shading from getting all blotchy. Squee Rat is c) C. Trotman of course.
- Limpidity #224: Take Me To Your Leader
- Limpidity #225: Take Me To Your Leader
- Limpidity #226: Take Me To Your Leader
- I actually did something ON TIME! It's my St. Patrick's day picture. This was inspired by the story I heard on the radio while going to class tonight. Patrick as a young man was captured and held prisoner by the druids in Ireland, and after escaping, he returned years later to evangelize the people of Ireland. No, I didn't do this the usual way he's portrayed, cause that's not who he was. I wish that I had an actual image of a druid to do this from. We're starting on impressionism, which is why it's stipled... ergh, unfortunately, I almost ruined my pen so finished it on the computer :>