<February 26, 1998>
- For the one or two of you who may actually remember Sam Spaniel (from samspan.gif; that includes you, too, Mom...), here's a slightly updated picture of him with his human partner, Sadie Hawkins. This was a quickie, so you can see how they look together. Which reminds me...
- ... Here's Sam, all spiffied up thanks to the wonders of Paint Shop Pro (some of us can't *afford* Photoshop :P). I finally realized that I don't really have a furry personae yet, and I'm seriously considering making Sam "it." (Apocalypse Pete, my other online alias, isn't furry; scruffy, but not furry.) Whadda y'all think?
- Mrrrrr.....little Valentine's Day piccy I made for my very special foxy!!! Mrrrrr, love you dear!
- Kit Starfetch of Redwall MUCK. If this pic looks like something's missing, there is.. like, a background. I was planning on putting a background in, but I'm just far too lazy. ;) Weird pose, too -- my sincere apologies to Duke. >:) Kit © Emily Smith.
- Uhm.. I really don't know what Asha is doing with a sword, seeing as she's a page an' all.. but, uhm.. I like the pose..? Charla, don't kill me... please...?
- Commissioned piece for Charles Calabria. Aulderbran is a nine-tailed purple Kitsune. Pretty wild, eh? Colored pencils then tweeked in Photoshop. Aulderbran is copyrighted by Charles Calabria.
- Commissioned piece for Charles Calabria. Quentin is a Mobian martial arts expert. Colored pencils. Quentin is copyrighted by Charles Calabria.
- Just another fox
- Here's a fox sitting on a rock by an ocean.
- An idea that never got off the ground: A comic-book story told in the "second person" (i.e., the reader sees everything from the point of view of a character in the story). Here, Doug Barker (a dog) introduces the reader to his home.
- This is another shot from Maverick and Blaze's adventures. No speed limits ! © 1998 Shewolf //TWM
- Lookout everyone! Cute pic! It's Vicki Fox snoozing on her favorite pillow. A little different shading this time. Vicki Fox © & tm Michael Russell