<February 16, 1998>
- WooHoo! I finally figured out what my personal fur looks like!!! I'm SOO excited!
- This is a picture done for my Duck friend Hudson. I can just see him blushing 50 shades of red when he sees that Mousie gave him a big hug!!! =}
- A boggart harvester, also known as a sneak theif to those with bad manners, a master of turning yours into his with all the stealthy skills of his people.
- A kobold street hustler and sometime burglar name o' Fritz. From a high concept D&D campaign idea set in the roaring Twenties.
- An anthropoid griffin type. Not much story beyond that. This and the following sketches are posted with a tip o' the hat to a certain sage marsupial, who said it would be nice to see some more hand drawn work out of me. Happy to oblige.
- Um,no,I'm not really a sports fan,I saw a Spite ad once that showed a photo of L.A. Laker Player Kobe Bryant and thought it funny to do a little spoofin' with a Bulls fanatic Kompy and another famous Kobe...Oo,could get ugly!Kobe's©Charla "Don't kill me,PLEASE!" Trotman,Kompy(and Elias,who's in this for no real reason)is©me,the about-to-get-cremated-by-Sqee-Rat one!!
- Here's a quick (5hr) sketch that got out of hand. Yeah, that's basically my room and my furniture really is that ugly and no, my cat doesn't have a tail. Anyway, this is me drawing me drawing me drawing me. But you can't see that cause it's on the monitor. Which is why I'm telling you. And no, I'm not left-pawed either, which just goes to show how much careful planning went into this one.
- Roland does a grab high over the halfpipe.
- The Fur Side #3. Jaeix discovers a flaw in out decorating strategy. Part 4 coming when I'm well enough to do it.
- The valentine card I made for Greywolf's present, uploaded late, because, up until Saturday, it was still on the present. :) Grey was nice enough to let me scan it before he took it back to Florida with him. >sigh< Anyway, Happy (belated) Valentine's Day everyone.
- One of the lesser-known members of the famous Belmont family line of vampire killers.
- My response to Lysozyme's arved-lz.jpg (bows to him in reverence). I guess I got him all wrong ;o) Technical info: detailed layout sketch: 1 hour; Arved and organ console: clean pencil 4 hours, inking 1 hour; staring at Lysozyme's model sheets: 30 mins.; Lysozyme: clean pencil 2.5 hours, inking 30 mins.; Photoshop colouring: 5 hours. Furthermore, my psychiatrist says I cannot be held responsible for Arved's antics. Lysozyme © Juan Crespo.
- I like this one. It's rather purdy. :)
- Is there truely a shining source of hope to light a way out of the darkness? I dearly hope so.
- RazBerri makes a daring escape from the fight, but is quickly apprehended by Marcello, defender of all that is dry in this world (or what was once). And he doesn't look amused... RazBerri ©Erin Vernon, Marcello ©Brian Rogers *reference Erin's water_f.jpg*