<January 21, 1998>
- Dalkhimir trying to bluff the gargyole he just injured
- A picture of Dalkhimir that we decided was too handsome for Dalk.
- Dolph considering his latest calamity
- An odd looking ferret morph
- Me as a super-donkey, leaping out of the way of a very upset super-bear.
- These are the main characters of DEEP WOOD, a series of books written in the '40's and '50's by Elleston Trevor, now apparently only available from Books on Tape. These folks enjoy pipe smoking, feasting and cozy domesticity, and might have been an influence on Mr. Jacques himself. At any rate, they made my work hours enjoyable, so this drawing is to express my thanks. DEEP WOOD and its characters are © Elleston Trevor. :)
- A request pic from Hale-Bopp, this is herself in the arms of the chow mage who adopted her as his daughter. Dsan is © Dan Sanders and Haley is © Candy Lewin.
- Draw yer guns and come out shootin', you varmints! The Coyote Kid's just blown into town, and the New West just got a lot wilder. The Coyote Kid © Cameron Floyd
- Candy L. and Ryan D. have come up with such an interesting character in Crystal Timedancer that I couldn't resist trying my hand at drawing her. I hope they like it. I hope also that those who have been sending me worried e-mails about why I haven't uploaded anything since CF9 will relax now. :)
- Sorry it took so long, Puffy, but a slew of other things were ahead of your request. But I did get to yours. Hope you like it. :) Puffy © Heath Williamson
- Lizards of rival tribes fighting. My second try at computer coloring. This is a partial pic - Rat objected to the red lizard's naughty bits so I chopped 'em off. :)
- Whee!! :) Meeka meets Zena in my new comic book! In this first episode, Meeka discovers some cool things about this nifty ancestor of hers :) Can't you just hear that song "Journey to the Past" from Anastasia when you look at the picture :)Meeka and Zena are © me!