<January 17, 1998>
- Well, this is the bio of my first character for my pictoral novel (aka a comic book [this isn't the title, it's just what I'm saying]). Her name is Catrina Marshal, and once again, if any of you want to be in the book, just mail me or ICQ me at 913103!
- And this is the second character... Lavita Null. What's fun about when you write a book (or pitoral novel) with your characters is that not only do you get to draw how they look, but you get to draw on their past and personality also!
- More markers. Oo. What fun. :) Nisyha Starlight Kylborne © Emily Smith.
- Craig Kilborn, as a fuzzy kitty. :) Craiggers wears glasses off-set, so therefore, he has them here. Sigh..Craig.. weee... 8) Craig is certainly copyright his own person. (BTW-The lines came out to thick--but my scanner fyked up and I'm just glad it's working again! o.O)
- Craiggers again! This one is purty okay, I thinkie. BTW, I have to do the glasses with the mouse, so they didn't come out the way I wanted. :sigh: Ah, well. Craig is his own person, yet again.
- Craig Kilborn--last one in this series. I'll draw more Craig later if ya'll want. This is my FAVOURITE of the 3 pictures, maybe because his outfit is based on a RL outfit that is completely gorgeous on him. ;) Craig is his own person..actually, he's MINE!!! >:)
- TDS! >;)
- Erica Rose. I told Chad Yaffe I wanted to draw her a looo-o-o-oong time ago. Here it is being! And no, that's NOT a Photoshop spotlight...
- I make very tame Pictures of Catnel meeting people. It's because I'm not a good artist. :) A Picture of Kevin J. Dog on Yiffnet! Did you know I'm originally from the Bay Area too? Kevin J. Dog © the wonderful Thomas K. Dye! ::hugs::
- Chuck Plunder and Brett The Timberwolf celebrates the 5th Anniversary of SOP/AE Incorporated. This is my first work using computer coloring. And it is not as sucks as all previous :)
- Chuck Plunder is sitting on the railroad after powerful head hit - and it's the train behind him. Uh-oh... This is one of my favorite pics at this time.
- Ah... an old mistake has been pointed out to me this afternoon, so here I rectify the situation, I hope. Avery here is, in fact, © Rain Simpson. Ditto this for christmas.jpg, not so easily fixed. I think I need to clean out my directory soon, too. I'm such a packrat. =) Art's still © me, though.
- Watch as the MaineCoon cat scatters perfectly good bills for no apparent reason ;) (Reuploaded so you could see it better :) Enjoy! and don't forget my new e-mail address ([email protected])
- My brand spanking new character, Naomi!
- Eww, it's cute, and it's a sketch, and it's shaded, and it's a good lesson not to leave candy near a sugar loving Shivae. Another at-work picture, this is Darius' little brother Ravon, and his two four year old sisters, Taema and Keama Akaelae, being pounded at a video game.
- Another kinda cute picture of the twins, either one is standing there, Keama or Taema. Then I went further and did expressions, the one in the lower left suddenly started reminding me of Sasami.