<December 8, 1997>
- Friday, December 5 was my very "fur"st time on IRC. The furs who were there did their best to make me feel right at home. Anyway, here they all are, and my thanks and hugs go out to them all! :) All characters are © their creators.
- I've been playing with some character designs for Mariel and Dandin (of the Redwall series) ...Characters © Brian Jacques.
- Harvey and Moonstone, a husky and wolf couple. Characters ©; their players.
- Cover illustration for issue ten of South Fur Lands magazine. Kylie and a chakat friend celebrate 10 issues of friendship in Australia & New Zealand furry fandom. Great art and stories from south of the equator! I also get to celebrate another milestone with this picture: This is my 100th upload to the SCFA! Of course I'm way behind some of you guys but I think it's pretty cool anyway.
- This is my first quickie attempt at using a digital drawing tablet. Not too bad considering I've never drawn this way before. Thanks to Chris Cogden for giving me the opportunity. Only thing wrong now is I want to get one and I can't afford it!!!
- Now for something diffrent:A 1930s-style dance/jazz montage!Did this while watching a special with my parents one night,a tribute for legendary puertorrican Latin singer/actor,Bobby Capo'.
- Happy Birthday!
- Galen striking a sort of Christ in Gethsemane pose.
- Help! This is the max. extent of my coloring abilities... Bucket Fill!!! Can anyone tell me how to color my pics properly? I have Photoshop 2.5 (ya ya don't laugh I'm using my school's version) and Claris Works 4.0. Stop the madness! There's got to be a better way! Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions...
- Shadow packing a BIG gun and obviously unhappy at someone about something... Me playing with perspective again(my favorite pastime!). This one also had the background rendered with POV-ray 3.0 for Windows- tres cool, no? Might add some stuff to this admittedly hasty bkground later...we'll see =) Shadow © me, blah blah yakety-schmakety...
- Okay, long story. In a nutshell then: After pulling off a bit of magic hocus-pocus to turn my friend's paper into an outstanding essay, I wound up dubbed a "Literary Jedi Master." This is me doing something cool. How? It's an old Jedi writing trick, of course! Copy copyright info from above somewhere, paste here, you know the drill.
- Ok, ok. I can explain. This occurred when I was sketching and someone else was watching "Labyrinth" at the same time. At the end part of the movie, my sketch started to be influenced, and I stopped (it looked good) ran upstairs for a straightedge, went nuts with it, and tada! This. One friend I showed it to thought it was really cool, his roomate looked at it and ran away screaming. Go Figure. Shadow and Smudge are, of course, © me.
- A pencil drawing I did of Shadow a LONG time ago(could ya tell?). It's still a good one tho, so here it is. A note: Shadow is his FIRST name(sort of) a full name, and the one you'll find me under in FurToonia, would be Shadow Walker(Take a good look at my RL name, then go read Zelazny's Amber books- you'll see the reason). Shadow is © myself.
- The time wrinkle story continues... the Professor, now realizing that Rex Lardinier is attempting to force his way back into our dimension, is wasting no time. (Sorry for this not being in color, but (1) I don't know Chibi's coloration, and (2) I've been busy getting ready for my RL birthday party this Wed.) Chibi Gwendel © Wendy Rice, Prof. Badgerton © Clifford Lieder