<November 18, 1997>
- Ok, describe on! I said on... ok. Um... this is another just draw pic but this time it has a theme, regae regay reggae (however you spell it, help?). Anyway, go look at more stuff...
- Seby. This Seby. This is Seby. This is a Seby. This is a pic of Seby. This is a beautiful pic of Seby but it's in black and white but I will have it in color soon and it should look really cool by then gee this description is pretty lame don't you think I mean without decent punctuation and all blah blah blah blah this is one of my best fox pics yet...
- Okay, more Time Wrinkle stuff. I know I get confusing sometimes (okay, half the time even *I* don't know what I'm doing) so I'm hoping to elaborate a little. There's a fourth bit to this "installment," but it's only half-done, so I'll just post as is. For now.
- Continuation, here. I think I should plan panel-space a little more carefully next time. (I was tired when I did this -- and it shows.)
- The last page for today. I was playing around with Adobe's special efects, so that will account for some of the weirdness. I also messed up on Tapestry's leg a little, but the resolution buggered it up a tad anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter... oh, and Tapestry is (C) me, BTW...
- Hey, looks like you have an admirer, Stinken! She hid inside your cake just to meet you! Be cautious, Stinken, for Jill tends to be just a teensy bit........INSANE. Oh yeah, AltarSkunk's in this one too. Stinken © Ken Singshow! Yep, sure is!
- Well, here's my contribution to the Time Wrinkle story! Enjoy, everybody! ;)
- Well here is Stormwolf decorating up his Christmas tree a wee early in ancipation of the holidays. It took me awhile to come up with the right concept for this drawing considering it was a totally different pic in the beginning. Stormy is ©Chris Zawadzki
- Jamaru wants to know where I get my nice shirts? That's an easy one. :) Jamaru & Kompy © the truly talented Nicole Trujillo! Thank you for the delightful picture of me, Nicole!
- Guess what my fav color is. :P Anyway, I decided to do one of those realy dramatic pics for a chance to see what I could do and fool around with some fonts. Whatta font-head I be. ;) What does a cat holding stars has to do with the quote? I kinda have no clue. I have no idea what my hand and emotions draw half the time. :) Hope ya like it.
- Whew! I had to try a couple times to upload this pic. Yep; you guessed it. I play the viola, and, as a matter of fact, I'll be playing for a audience of teachers and parents!! EEK!! O.O
- <smile> I know, I know I draw too much of Taffy's stuff, but heck 'Wings' is a very moving story. Faith is copyrighted to Taffy (Todd Sutherland) :>
- Da dum da dum, da dum..... etc. [What's with the bubbles? Smoking is hazardous to your health, of course. =o)]
- Here is a Fox I met on furrymuck she wanted me to draw her..So I hope she likes it. Tragedy this is the way she described herself B.S.M.©1997 Oldrabbit.:)