<November 8, 1997>
- Well, i heard the story of what happen when the couple met...unfortunately, when drew this pic, I put Timebase in instead of Tet...Any who talked with the parties involved and they decided it was alright as it is...Anyhow...enjoy
- One can get inspired by the most strangest of things...anyway,this be Bravo the tough/rebelious Pinto horse!He's ©me,unless ya want a char for chat/MUCK use!Should that be the case,Email me!If not...EH,YOUR LOSS!
- New Age music inspire me!A less agressive Lin Sang is shown here holding her legacy,forever watched by her deseased father's eyes...Lin Sang is ©me.
- Tryin' out a ink-point-type art style,for the heck of it!There are two other,better ink-point pics,but they not Rat-acceptible(They be Sonic and Locke,should ya wanna know!You can also Email me fo' the pics,if ya want!)
- Takin' that old wearing-lizards-like-earrings bit to a new level!Um,methinks Trent no like it so much...then again,HE SHOULD TALK!At least HE not the earring!Trent be©Matt Burt(he gonna kill me for this!)The earring,er KOMPY,be©me!
- This is silly. It was a pic inspired by Templeton (pictured here) when he put Sailor Cinnamon and Sailor Dreams together with a mysterious masked skunk. Don't ask me why I did this. :) All featured characters belong to their respective players/creators.
- Gamut is a fox-cat-unicorn, yes, I'm serious. So you can just imagine his personality: clever, mischevious and magical. Just a cute bundle of surprises. [email protected] Leyva
- Well I'm back and you will be seeing a lot more of me now. So be afraid, you haven't rid of me yet! You can call this pic a self portrait, a very ego driven one true, but a self pic non the less. Like with all of my recent work, this started as a pencil sketch, then became an ink drawing ... then a modem and corel got hold of it :) Ladies and gentlemen meet Kam!
- I decided to do a unicorn, since I haven't done one for a while, and cause someone in an e-mail told me they liked my horses. :)