<October 29, 1997>
- So, uh... Well... I guess that's me. Normal daily attire or some such.
- Spaceroo sent me a couple silly pics the other night. One of them was a yawning roo that he said he thought was kinda cute. So I did a yawing Spaceroo. :) Spaceroo's © 1997 John Siemer.
- The hard-workin' and car-fixin' Kendall is © Eric Goodwin. :)
- Larkspur the Tawny Owl! (who looks like a barn owl here since I'm not so picky with my owls ;P) Larkspur © herself....
- Umm, Lindgold, just how many chakats did you test the Feline Flying Jackets on? Goldfur seems to be having a bit of a flying problem. Everyone DUCK! Lindgold ©; Grant Preston, Gene Catlow ©; Albert Temple, Chakat Goldfur ©; Bernard Doove.
- Cover illustration for South Fur Lands #6, a fanzine featuring Australian and New Zealand creators.
- Welcome to Carving out Pumpkins with Erica Weasel and Ratfink Lightshadow!
- My nameless vixen... Coloured with pencils... I still need a name for her. Colleen
- the pizza picture this time colored with photoshop
- Continuing the story of the time wrinkle... it's late in the evening, and the Raccoon Kids have returned home from the movies. While they eat dinner, they think about the days events.. while elsewhere, Timebase continues his work for the Institute. Has he found something? (Note: I'm working on improving my storytelling skills. I hope these pages show it!) Timebase © Ryan Dewalt
- The story continues... Timebase's chronotrophic ability seems to be serving him well. He puts in a call to the Institute... Timebase © Ryan Dewalt & Prof. Badgerton © Clifford Lieder
- Me and some of my friends from AfricanTailsMUCK (a Lion King Based MUCK). The characters are, (me) Ulario (cheetah), Toshi (Eagle), Maji (Giraffe), and Nduli (Hyena).
- My very own tribute to Princess Diana... May her soul rest in peace.
- A Dragon Baby that is so dang KY00T It's sickening :)
- Speed the Cheetah thinks victory is so close he can taste it.