<October 19, 1997>
- Gretchen studies her German/English dictionary. Well...she's new at English, but she's bright and she'll figure things out pretty quick. :)
- My brother wrote for me a "Newshounds" murder mystery. In it Ferris, helping Alistair investigate, goes to a Red Cross clinic and poses as a blood donor. :) P.S. Just a joke folks nothing to be alarmed about.
- Ferris proves the worth of his financial acumen. Incidentally, this is the last joke I'll make about Hollywood action pictures... at least for a while... a short while... :)
- Muffin the Plunger-Skunk...in color! (so it ain't PhotoShop; nyah!) Drawn and colored entirely on me Mac. Why? 'Cos my sweet li'l Cecilia-ferret chewed up the cord on the 'lectrical transformer for my scanner, leaving me without scanning capabilities until I can get it fixed. Grr. Anyhow, here's Muffin, © me.
- A pic of Taan in a bit of an Eric Schwartz-esque style. I was looking at the "E. S. Productions Official Website" and drew Ty in Amy's pose. Later, just for the heck of it (and rat seemed to be down for a while), I went in and made a "JP Productions, Ltd." banner with this pic. :) Taan © Jessica Park.
- Here's the little banner-thingy I whipped up using "b-ty.gif". Not much, but hey. :) Taan © me.
- BigBlueFox the DJ-Fox. A funny pic, first inked the coloured with coloured pencils and then I added a LensFlare effekt with Photoshop. :)
- Gordy the squirell of Yiffnet. I inked this picture first and coloured it then with pastells.
- Nitebite the vampire bat morph spreading his huge leathery wings, coloured with pastells. Nitebite is © by Lutra
- Portrait of Hewttam, the Art Otter. (Commisioned pic) Originally done early this year, but Hewttam asked me not to release it until recently. Hewttam © Matt Kessler
- Portrait of Keyla, the other Art Otter (Commisioned pic) Originally done early this year, but Keyla asked me not to release it until recently. Keyla © Brent Abbott / [Redwall © Brian Jacques]