<October 16, 1997>
- Umm... what can I say about this one? Well I remembered one of those shirts with the smiley with a bullethole through his head and I said, I should tell the story of that. The story is the first bullet wound (the one you see) healed but the other gun he's holding, well that wound didn't and then he was unable to go back to work for Joe Boxer posing for underwear shots. So he saw a guy that on the street selling cool looking t-shirts and he said,"Would you market me?" and the guy said yes, the end.
- Raccoon heads. Never done many raccoons.
- Just some sketches I did of some otters. Just to see if I could. I think they turned out okay, I'm not sure if they look exactly like otters but if anybody out there knows something about otters that I don't lemme in on it.
- Red-Green-Blue Skunkettes!
- What's the freekygeeky thing here, you ask! I drew it over Political Science class...UPSIDE DOWN! (Honest!) On the left is the original way it was drawn, on the right, the right-side up. (Duh. Sorry to insult any intelligence there.)
- When I asked a corporate destiny for Sally Davis, Gene responded with Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires amongst others. I remembered Uniroyal, because I like the industrial connotation. So, hee she be...
- Sir Andrew Saxe wolf knight of the old code. My new alt on FurryMuck and Furtoonia. I drew this guy once and I've been unable to stop! On the mucks it's actually Sir_Andrew if you want to page or anything.
- Sometimes inspiration strikes. What can I say? I like vixens.
- One of my earlier attempts: A vixen bioengineer.
- Another vixen, in a pose taken from a Victoria's Secret catalog.
- I won a T-Shirt contest! Here it is! Slicker's on it! Yay. Hope they don't screw up my design when they transfer it onto the shirts...
- KMFDM-induced wolf with a zappy glove thing.