<October 9, 1997>
- This is an attempt to emulate the style of Scott Diamond. A truly cool 'roo artist. Gotta give him credit, he deserves it. :) It's kinda modernized, for your own protection... Ahem. The lines say, "mabye they wouldn't recognize me, if I wore the sneakers."
- Ferris was a bit starry-eyed when he first met Gene, so naturally he had to procure himself an autograph. ;) Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple.
- A female Staffordshire Terrier morph does some arm curls. Not all femme dogs are poodles or collies... got a problem with that?
- This is my pathetic attempt to repay the wonderful Gene Catlow (aka Albert Temple) for his kind words of encouragement, even before I started on the SFCA. I'm going to appologize if I messed up and sent this twice -- been having problems.
- Gee, I wonder if Azy likes Daffy Duck? Will the world ever know? Well, here she is as Duck Dodger's Eager Young Space Cadet (TM). Duck Dodgers is © Warner Bros. and Asrial Cat © Jessica's Big Ol' One-Woman Conglomerate, Inc.
- Everyfur's favorite action movie!
- *BIG* hugs to Sully for the great pic of the Observant One! Yes, shampoo will keep your fur fluffy (especially the chocolate-scented kind) but hugs keep you fluffy and happy too! :) Everything you draw literally bowls me over in wonder, Sully. You put so much joyous happy energy into every line you put on the page, I'm at a loss for words. You *rule*, Sully... you rule utterly!!! :)
- A picture of Richard de Wylfin, Usenet Fox, done upon his request. Richard de Wylfin is © himself.
- Here I am, as my furry character- White Wolf.