<October 5, 1997>
- When Gene first met the KPET crew, Sam had ideas on what would make a good afternoon's entertainment. I didn't say "good" ideas, just ideas. ;) Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple.
- Well *chuckle* fortunately Kevin and Alistair showed up in time to save Ferris from making a fool of himself in front of Kendall & the Raccoon Kids. ("Save Ferris"...sounds like a good name for a band.) Anyway, it appears everyone's had a good time at the movie... although Alistair might have had too much action for his blood. ;)
- Our young kitten lad is much happier with this computer toy: a fishy screensaver!
- A young kitten lad finds that the mouse that he was promised isn't quite what he expected.
- OOOOOOoooooo!!!!It be one of Kompy's "personas"-DeNile!She be Egiptian Mummy with magical powers!Best understood if you're into "Mummies Alive!"DeNile is (C)ME!
- Mrrrrrr.....cute cute vixen named Mystee D. Yiffer as requested by her player! Colored pencil again and I think I'm getting the hang of them a little bit! Yipyipyip!!! Commission piece! Whoo-hoo! :)
- The same casual dress piece for Galen, but downsized so as not to occupy too much room on the database. And to fit on your screen if you honor me by choosing it as wallpaper.
- Stinken, starring in "The Mark of Zorrillo". Thanks to Artie Roo for telling me what "zorillo" means.
- Here he is, Royce of FM & FT. Note the innocent and cute expression....better check your shinies. Royce © his player.
- Kitty Bunny mixes up a seasonal treat. Maybe a love potion for her Zixxy. =8=,
- Poly Ink Calendar art quickie.
- "In Need of Sympathy"... this actually /was/ the cover of the Saturday Evening Post of this date. Long Story. =o)