<September 24, 1997>
- Sully © Scott Arsenault... looks a little like a grad photo, doesn't it? :)
- Heavy shading of my alter ego on Yiffnet. Trying a more artistic, as well as more cartoonistic approach. You like?
- What a 6'5" Fuzzybear looks like in real life and in a kilt! ;) I'm proudly wearing the Royal Stewart Tartan on the kilt I made mysefl at the Bay Area Renaissance Pleasure Faire :) It was great! See rat.org/pub/furry/butljoel/scotfb.jpg for the VR pic in somewhat the same outfit :)
- Well, hello, Gene... nice seeing you up here ;)
- For some reason I decided to combine EG Foxfire, Fookie da Fossa, and Carol Schneeweiss. The result: A small, yellow, big-eared, bushy-tailed, fox-like critter with pink hair and an affinity to chocolate, tacos, bubble-gum, yo-yos, and blue spiny anteaters wearing sunglasses. The I slapped Gene Catlow's mug on her shirt and made a simple background using little more than Photoshop's gradient tool. How about that? I guess you could call her "Carol FossFire" and credit her as being © Carol S., cuz I didn't create her at all, when you think about it...
- Hello (snif) Mel.. Nice to see you too... Gee, I didn't know. what with you being absent all this time.. I wish I knew what to say... Your wings are beautiful, you sure earned them, as wonderful as you were... (snif)
- Gene tries to recuperate after the discovery that MelSkunk has received her wings (snif) But.. the Raccoon Kids' Dad has his own concerns. (P.S. For the playacting-perception challenged out there, I KNOW Mel has not passed on! :) )
- Yay! Da MaineCoon Cat is back! =^_^= Purrr! And she brought a phewwie friend! Its moi and Irene in Super-deformed style (boy was that ever apply named!!! :) Peace to ya all!
- Mouse fem... a few touches of magic-ish stuff in the clothes and the symbol.