<September 21, 1997>
- Princess Cherry Blossom!! Sorry, Cherry, I should've finished this sooner. I guess it's just that I'm too busy with nothing (IOW--I'm lazy) Princess Cherry Blossom is © by someone, so don't copy her or something...
- It's like a semi-SD Kompy on a motorbike. Pretty cool, huh? I used markers on this one... boy do I need to practice a little more with those... Kompy is © by...uh... her player...
- A fox cub is excitedly showing his father a book of Perrault's "Reynard the Fox" stories. Dad's a bit wary... he doesn't truck too well with this "literacy" business.
- "It's....." (Footnote: Raccoons aren't actually indigenous to England, are they? Oops.)
- After discovering that Gene Catlow is a jazzophile, Squonk the Squirrel plays him his copy of Bill Bruford's "Feels Good To Me." Notice that Gene is pointedly giving it a critical ear (or is it critically giving it a pointed ear?) :) Gene Catlow is © Albert Temple... and my apologies if he's already heard it! :)
- Happy Birthday to Fuu the blonde skunk of Furtoonia! Here she is with some of her friends. Left to right: Meph, Ozymandias, FTStoat, Fuu, Fuzzybear, Austin_dern, Dingo, Ikyoto, Royce, and Spaceroo. They are all copyright their respective players.
- Well, my science teacher was lecturing about the methods of classifying organisms and somehow got on the subject of cross-breeds. He told us that a lion and a tiger could actually produce offspring and I was inspired. So, here's my version of a liger. The As-of-yet unamed liger © Sara Clay
- FireFox!! This guy likes my art, too. Silly piccie, ain't it?? FireFox is © Mike G., as in "Gee, I can't spell your name!"
- A pic of a young-looking Irene and Altarskunk :) Thanks so much for that nice b-day gift you sent! Hope you like the picture :)
- Well, this is my late pic for my birthday, which was the 17th. Oh well. This is me, holding my brand new alt, Kikora, from the lands of the Lion King Muck! Kikora (C) Me :) I'm fifteen! Yiiipppeeee!!! :)
- Well, after seeing Rittz gettting his block knocked off against his will in Tyson Hesse's comic strip, I thought he might want his revenge, so I gave him a shot at it. (=3 Rittz Dawgie © 1997 Tyson Hesse