<September 19, 1997>
- A certain procyonid demonstrates how to hug a sentient airplane (with an obliging Dakhaari to practice on) also present are some other FurToonia locals. CJ, Frommer and Millie are © their players of course...
- UPDATE! Just three days into her position as sales representative to Exxon Oil, Sally Davis was abruptly fired. She is now in search of a new career at another organization without executives that grab way up her thighs. She's headed down Somedamm Highway, forty-two miles from Erehwon, Yrtnuocon. Coming to a deranged furnomaly near you.
- Kate decides to go domestic. Style is heavily influenced by Cats Don't Dance (good movie...few hyoomans but lotsa great furries). Pencil drawing. Kate McKitten © Sara Clay.
- Another piccie from my lab reports. This one is for my math report. Kate McKitten © Me ans the equation of a line is © someone else...
- I took the stf-tt02.gif and altered and redrew it some, and volia, gave Sneakers a Tiny Toon look. Just a redrawn pic.
- Sneakers doing some night time wishing and dreaming upon the moonlit sky.
- A pretty skunkette drawn on black paper :) Her name is Irene in case you were wondering. (PS- Happy B-day to Daniel Slyder!)
- Yet another piccie of Irene :) Thanks for that warm welcome Altarskunk! Yours phewly just may stick around now! :)
- I love Meeces to Pieces! :) I saw a piccie up here saying to send a rat for the Ratman so here is mine :) Thanks for all your hard work! I made a whole lot of friends here and I appreiciate this place ALOT!!!
- A lovely jungle cat takes a refreshing drink from a stream. Be careful though... this is a wild cat and she's looking right at you! :)
- Happy Birthday to me! I'm 24 now. *cough* *hack* Why in my day, I had to walk fifteen miles in the snow... :) Actually, it was on 9/18 so the upload is a little late.