<August 19, 1997>
- Female-ish head-shot. Leather jacket, shirt like thing. This is the opposite of the femmeroo with the "Tooth and Nail Record's" shirt. As it started out as an entire drawing but was cut down to a head because the rest I didn't like. She seems a little bit shorter muzzled for one of my roos though.
- She looks pissed. Bout what I dunno. Prolly cause I wrecked my truck. :( Started out as a head-shot, so I had another doodle down at the bottom. Hence the BIG black shape.
- I drew this a while ago. Nothing spectacular, just kinda groovy. The neatest thing I can tell you is that the hairstyle is as close as possible to the coif I'm currently sporting. Funny only because I had a REALLY short, spikey hair-cut at the time of it's drawing.
- Austin Dern joins Emperor Ozy and Empress Millie's imperial cabinet.
- So the Star Wars analogy doesn't COMPLETELY follow through... It's still funny. Long live Kimba!
- This is a drawing I did of Herb The Cat, he's just back after winning first place. I'm finally starting to draw faces better now :) Herb is © Cyril Corrigan.
- "SAFE"? Oh, come on, Lysozyme! The moment the Raccoon Kids found out that tall, raptor-like beings from other worlds were fun to play with, you became *fair game*, buddy! Just ask B-Artisan! Oh, wait... you two haven't met have you? Well, hmm... ought to correct that. :) B-Artisan is © Barclay Johnson and Lysozyme is © Juan Crespo!
- "Nocturnal Adoration" Altarskunk praying in the early hours of the morning :)
- "It's Billie and the Brain, Billie and the Brain" Heh, don't get me started ;) "Tonight Pinky, the world can wait" --the Brain
- This pic is inspired by the flower girl at my cousin's wedding. She fell asleep on one of the pews and looked so contented and cute :) (this is my 50th piccie by the way :)
- Limpidity #157: Auto Accident
- Limpidity #158: Auto Accident
- "Lead Panda"