<August 5, 1997>
- B-Artisan tossing the caber. Capellans love games, especially big, thumping, active games like the Scots Games. This one's dedicated to Anise and Gene.
- This happened to me last Thursday when I was bowling with Glenn, and it was so funny I had to draw it. There was a dead pin in the gutter, out of the reach of the pinsetter, and we were talking about hitting it. We didn't, until I put too much spin on the ball. I thought that I was gonna get a gutter ball and mess up my score, but instead hit it inadvertently, and saving _some_ of my score. It was hilarious, but, maybe you had to be there.
- Winterbeast chooses -- his Lord Jesus or TinySex? Kera comes out on the losing side.
- The Raccoon Kids don't know much about intergalactic travel. They've never been to Capella 4. They *do* know that B- Artisan is real tall, real friendly, and a lot of fun to climb up on and play around with. Hmm. Maybe they are wise beyond their years. :) B-Artisan is © Barclay Johnson
- This is a special request done for poor Kendall, who is stuck in a place he doesn't particularly care to be at, on "vacation" with his folks, with his own car in for repairs, no friends, no video games, and very little else around that he likes. He isn't really in a strait-jacket, in a padded room... yet. He just *feels* that way. Kendall is © the unfortunate Eric Goodwin
- I like old 50s Sci-Fi stuff. Pretty explanatory, really! :)