<July 20, 1997>
- If you can't find anything on the tube, why don't you just curl up with a good book? That's exactly what's about to happen here
- Well, I gues it's about time for this little guy to show up here...This is a lovable mongoose that *wooshes* around yiffnet looking for that perfect shoulder to curl up on.
- Splendid idea, Eldri- here's my contribution to the SCFA Remembers The Titanic campaign. This one goes out to the friends and families they left behind.
- Hopalong Spaceroo, up on the high chaparral with his trusty jackalope, Concord. Jackalopes are a popular mount in the New West. They're fast and agile. On the down side they make for a bumpy ride, and they're dumber than a bag of doorknobs. Spaceroo never met a mutant he didn't like. He's © John Siemer, a right neighborly fella.
- Wheeee HAWWW! Screw Up's havin' hisself a blast in the Puff Cactus patch. For those who don't savvy the flora and fauna of the New West, Puff Cactus are a mutant variety that can explode with the force of a hand grenade when you touch 'em, or their floating pods. Get yerself a good sturdy vehicle and you've got the Post-Apocalypse version of Bronco Busting. Better to do it in Early Spring before the cactus develop their poison spore clouds. Screw Up © Abe Groter.
- A warlock walking through the air in the night's witching hour with a levitating jewel lighting his path. The reason it is so small is because I put it on my homepage. I think it looks cool.
- *blinks at the warning on the art manager* Well...I think this pic is good...and I worked on it with pen...so uhhh I guess it's safe to upload, a nameless fox type guy that killed two thingys