<July 9, 1997>
- Johnny Blanco as a rampaging mutant badass in the New West. I think the name and character are rather appropriate for the setting. Johnny Blanco © his player
- A Lynx warrior. This is a concept sketch of a character in an up an coming Furry RPG computer game.
- So anyways, Hallmark calls me and asks if I could do a picture for them and... no, wait. That was just a pipedream. Sorry! :) But this style would be suitable for the front of a card I think. :) Trying a simpler style here and I volunteered a couple furs to pose for me.
- Baron Otto Von Bruiseheimer pose
- The mysterious Majesta of Furtoonia
- The lady buccaneer, Marlene
- Darien standing in front of a wall of fire
- AIEE!! I've been attacked by a five year old with a supersoaker!!! :) This pic is inspired by the water fight that broke out at my church picnic :) Plus I wanted to do a really good Anime wild take. Happy Belated 4th of July to you all!! (Note to Silver Star and Swifty: I am currently working on both of your pics so PLEASE don't worry about them :)
- A friend of mine's FurryMUCK character. He is a Russian Fox that plays hockey.
- Planet Utopia's Tiger god, Tigron PenPhoenix.
- A non animorphic picture of Ulario.
- Because I live in Michigan, I was one of the many people who was devistated by the two Red Wing players in the car accident. That is why I drew this picture of Vlady Konstantenov and Slava Fetisov as furries. It looked a lot better before I put it through the scanner. The original drawing was sent to the Joe Louis Arena as a get well card.
- A rather meaningless picture drawn on a rather meaningless day.