<June 19, 1997>
- Strongpaw, the grey fox of FurryMUCK, pounces an unsuspecting(?!) Bigears.
- "Karaoke Inferno" Oh,no! Who passed the mic to her? It's Merry's unstoppable "Gypsy Woman" torture!! (hit song from 1991) (and, yes, background letters read 'la da dee la da da...") "Anthroids"©AAoHK
- ED EAGLE!! Meet Ed, an eagle who, ummmmm, does.. stuff.. that..uh, eagles do... Plus, I know his creator in RL! Ed Eagle © Marty Coats
- Finally, some info on the 1925 cartoon, "The Hooch Hound", with commentary by Vanessa Vixen.
- Gene tried to talk Lieutenant Junco out of his despondency. He appears to have failed miserably. Ray Junco © Jason Williams
- Thankies to Ciesal and Sebrina for their OH SO Kawaii pics of me! Sebs, I loved the jacket and I just had to find the purrfect accessory (my Main Coon t-shirt :) Ciesal I loved your rendition of me but ah... what happened to my ponytail? :) Heh Don't let that bug ya! It was really cool anyway!! Thank YOU ThanK YOU Thank YOU!!!! (I'll put up a piccie of Sebrina too! Me just has NO TIME!! :)
- Look out NegaTrash!!! Tis I, Sailor MainCoon! The Champion of Justice! I will right all wrongs and triumph over evil!! And that means YOU!! :)
- A piccie of Sebrina as a Sailor Scout! She looks a little like Sailor Mercury doesn't she? :) (Sailor Moon is BACK ON USA!!!! Wheee!!!)
- This is a pic of my personal fur, Matilda, doing what she does best- hang out. I'm kinda bad at drawing branches (yes, those ARE branches she's hanging on to), yet it was an honest try. Matilda Rose Panther is © me. :)