<June 9, 1997>
- It's Omnya WhiteFox! !!! Racheal Blackfox should meet Mrs. WhiteFox! Omnya the mystic one is ©me
- This is Sally H!! she's ready to FIGHT!!! let me re-phrase that 1st part. this is SUPPOSED to be......Sally Ha! Sally H is ©Jessica Schock! sorry fer the weird names i give some of these files, but i have to make sure no other artist has my file name.. i think i already have an ef_sally..
- Isn't she cyooooot?!?!?!??!?! Rena the Lovable kitten is ©me!
- Toledo the skunk, at the age of nine, showing his love for music. Apologies to Charles Schulz and his fans.
- This is usually the first sight most people see of my hedgehog love, Haley, as she enthustically greets them hello. Haley © Candy Lewin.
- Amara with her new RL kitty, Fidge!
- Here's a tiny li'l pic of my sarcastic feline pal, Frisko. No, not "Crisco", "Frisko"! Didn't you hear me? Get a hearing aid.
- Will someone tell Slicker it's no longer the 1920's? Nuther one of my etchings, from 1995.
- Aric of Furtasia, ready for a sword attack
- Darien O'Dour's arch enemy, Sergeant Major Mortar
- This is the most accurate portrait of myself I've ever managed, I think. It fits my mental picture pretty closely.
- Here's a pencil drawing of Ozymandias J. Wolf. I meant for him to look sad, but he looks as though he may just be pensive instead. He looks an awful lot like a (domestic) dog in this picture because of the drooping ears, but I like it anyway. I think this picture was sort of inspired by my sadmutt.jpg.
- It's funny that Hysteria would mention M.C. Escher. I've been fascinated by his unique and intricate drawings for a long time. One of my favorites of his are the staircases he draws... staircases that couldn't possibly be walked on in RL the way the people in the drawing do.. and yet it gives the illusion of reality. Hysteria © Julie Miyamoto