<May 3, 1997>
- HERE IT IS! FINALLY! But why don't you give the medal to someone who deserves it.....like EG.... oh. and Everyone??? Gene must be incredibly busy! so gene, please. take your time on drawing everyone. HEY! it wouldn't bother me if ya didn't draw me! you've already drawn me plenty enough to keep me happy. i'm not trying to sound like EG, but we REALLY do know you ARE BUSY!!! PLEASE! i'll do anything! Take your time! i'm sorry that you look so bad. and that it took so long for ....THIS.....to be uploaded. but homework really can be a bother.
- OOOH! Gene plushies?? WHERE?!?! WHERE?!?! WHERE?!?!? I WANT NOW!!
- I think this picture is true to both Gene's and my own personalities. Now take a look at the previous two pictures with the robot in it. Looks different now doesn't it. (I could not resist drawing this because I once programed a risk game on my Amiga. And although it looked very impressive the computer played even worse than this robot is playing) :)
- Thanks so much for the caber, Fhaolan! I'm just hoping this doesn't mean that I'm entered in a Caber Toss... 159 lb. wiry anthro alley cats can NOT do the Caber Toss. :) Hmm.. that does raise a question, though: do any of the furry mucks have their own Highland Games? Fhaolan © Allan Kemp
- Hello Eldria (and everyone else).. Just a quick note...
- Cecilia, if it wouldn't be too much bother, could you tell Anise that I'm really *not* an evil mad scientist? Right now, I'm not even sure that I want to joke about being one, what with my sudden unexplainable popularity, and my feeling that I'm somehow making other artists feel left out. But the wicked grin *was* nice and nasty, though... >:) Cecilia © Ainsley Seago
- "The Eyes are the Window to the World" starring Kendall the Cacomistle. JPEG compression doesn't do justice to the original 8.5x11x200dpix24bit file. Kendall is ©1997 Eric Goodwin.
- "The Edge of America", featuring Mahogany the Maximum Cat. This image was not scanned, but airbrushed directly onto the background, then defocused and hue-protected and jazz. Originally a 8.5x11x200dpix24 bit Lab color image.
- Been a bit blue, lately, so I decided to participate in that latest fad, Gene Therapy. =o) Gene Catlow explains his popularity, in terms of a grand unified theory, to a visiting Spaceroo. [Didn't have room to show the awnser, but I'm sure you all can figure it out.] =o)