<April 27, 1997>
- This is some leather cat i created. she looks P.O.ed doesn't she?? Keep up the GREAT art everyone!
- I'm sorry, Gene! i didn't realize how bad this file was! if you don't mind, in a about i week i will delete it. Ladies and Gentlemen? this isn't the Gene you know! it is a bad-looking imposter! Gene Catlow (?)© Albert Temple.
- This is a 6 panel comic with color done for new year's day i found! PLEASE READ IT! you WILL get a chuckle or 2 on the inside!=)
- Justin holding Mrs.Brisby in his arms.
- A happily napping bear about to be beaned by a mischievious squirrel!
- A thank you picture for Isengrim the 6'5" wolf of FM for his helpfull critique of my work. Anyone else have any comments? Please mail me!
- A bear that just isn't too happy about the change in season. BTW The alarm is supposed to be Mar. if you can't read it.
- Well, Gene started it! :) So, I decided to try to draw a bunch of artists I like in their own styles. From left to right: MelSkunk, Amara, Gene, HoneyBadger, HillBluffer, and Samwise! Hope you all like them!
- He was just asking for it, wasn't he? Seriously, he WAS asking for it. :p I love all these great characters all of you have made. And I thank all my friends for keeping the quality around here so high. Your inspirations have done wonders for me.
- Me? Me get mad, Cuanu? Good heavens, no! A little harmles joshing harms no one! I hope you like this one. :) Cuanu © Conna Stevenson
- Why do you think the picture you uploaded was bad, Eldria? I liked it! (and I don't think that's an imposter in it, either!) It's wonderful to see your style evolve! I, for one, don't want you to take it down... but if you do, can I keep the medal? :) Eldria Fox © herself