<February 13, 1997>
- Art-Nouveau style drawing of a collie-morph lounging aboard a starship.
- I boldly try and keep up with Sully and Gene... And yes, I know the costumes aren't terribly accurate :)
- Here's that REALLY pierced snow leopard I warned you about..
- Happy V-day from MelSkunk and Prydain. May you and your male/female/it have nothing but happyness... and the rest can eat chocolate and feel depressed
- A very Xena-ish lynx, inspired by Xena and Lynx <the artist>
- A gryphon tercel. Not technically as furry as I ususually do, but I like it. His name is F'rast.
- A picture I've done for the sysop of the BBS that started my love-o-furry. Mam'zelle Hepzibah is the most overworked sysopette in furry history!
- A flying leap. Yes, it's been quite a few of "those days"
- This is the first furry piece I ever did, I keep this lion around to see the change in my styles.
- Here my own character Knightfall, is happily walking along.
- This is a pic of Martin, from Fluffmuck.
- Once again this is Knightfall, this time the anthropomorphic wolf is getting ready to POUNCE!
- This is just a anthropomorphic tiger I did a while back.