<January 11, 1997>
- Nitro, a character on FurryMuck,is up to his old gadgetfur tricks, dismantling a computer. Nitro is a member of the Amazing Technicolor Wolfpack. Nitro is © Sean Lynch.
- JFoxGlov, a character on FurryMuck pauses to say "Hehwo". JFoxGlov is © his player.
- Mason the mouse sits looking out a rain-washed window, mulling over something deep. Probably what to have for supper... An experiment to see if I could do a loose, flat colored image totally in Photoshop; and as quickly as possible. Took about an hour which is probably some kind of record for me.
- A little quick sketch of a rat holding a piece of my artwork, Kilo Perhaps? :)
- Catreece from the amusing comic, Reality Check. This is her after she found the joys of MU* :)
- Gates, the anthro bug alien from Legionnaires, is the most antisocial member of the team, also the least attractive, with the exception of a talking snake. :) This is Gates striking a pose. Gates is © 1997 DC Comics.
- A goat wizard conjuring up a spell.
- The Mystic Goat. This was a wee little totally pen drawing I drew in a more mystic style.
- A watercolour pencil sketch which has a really nice sense of movement.
- This is a piece I call 'Mama egg'. I guess it's a dinosaur/dragon thingy hatching out of an egg.
- All together now... 'She is the one named Sailor Amara!' well.. kind of.. :)
- This is myself trying to get a guest appearance in 'Akiko' a really cool comic book I love. Akiko is © Mark Crilley.
- A Lizard dragon thing pouncing a mousy thing. How incredibly Profound. Another Sketch, but portrays a great sense of movement. :)
- This is Tegrri, a Star Wars related character of mine, gee.. there are alot of Feline races in Star Wars :)
- A torch bearing feline. One of my first drawings of 1997.
- Kandra the fox of Yiffnet fame. Cute, isn't she?
- And here's Screw Up (he's not really a Screw Up) with HIS trusty sketch pad! I liked the way this one came out too. Screw Up © Abe Groter