<December 29, 1997>
- This is a Jolt Cola tm promo!!! Sox stood up all night drinking Jolt and this is him at 7 am. Wave to him!!! Careful, he might bite your hand off, OUCH!!!
- Ok... I was going to do a big sword thing like the FFIIV sword (that thing must weigh a ton!) but I felt I'd just do a really weird sword. And here's how it turned out. The end. Go see the rest of the SCFA!
- Well Jess I bet your surprised to still be getting birthday pics! On Christmas, I thought to myself who's that Chistmas girl... than I went to the SCFA and what do you know everybody's going off about your birthday. Well here it is. Don't worry the cake's still good!
- The cover to my finally almost finished first ever not-that-crudmuffinly comic/graphic novel: ToonedOut#1- THE WRATH OF RACH (all chars © me; "Rach" is pronounced "rock" :)
- Page One, WRATH OF RACH. Deep beneath the waves, a rock in a cheap toupee is up to no good....
- I'm finally getting off my tuckus and uploading the comic I started inking around a year ago ( except for the high-tech computer-generated page, which is pretty fascinating in terms of patheticness)...anyhows, unless you were bored enough to look up all the characters on my webpage, this comic will make less than no sense. So here's the players, all © me (Unbelievable Bob's appearance herein © me; concept © Katrina E.)
- Something we're working on -- don't ask. >;) Kit © Emily Smith, Taan © me, and "When Harry Met Sally..." © Castle Rock Entertainment or something like that.
- The time wrinkle story continues... Fyodor is visited by one of the Hypnopotamus' technical associates, Inhandra Riff. (Who is © Kelly Dunlap) She almost doesn't get in, though, for the security guard, Max Concolor ( © Lee Nader) doesn't recognize her. Two new characters to the story...