<November 30, 2000>
- "Project 027" - Taksy Durmist, in his earlier years, gets more than her bargened for. I don't know if it's acting friendly, angery, or something else.
- Picture for the MFM programing peoples. Speech over now. Got another one coming up and stuff!
- Tiger without stripes. (I know it sucks, sue me)
- A [belated] birthday/request picture for my awesome friend, Scotty Talley. It's ErinFox glomping Scotty Fox in a park! Lessee..inks, prismacolor pencils, and watercolor pencils make this one up. Man, those trees were hard. O.o Anyway..Happy 19th Birthday to Scotty, with love from Erin!
- I guess you could say that I assisted with the music. You could also say that I divided my time between tweaking orchestrations and waiting for the network big-shots to get their act together. Eh, I can't complain. I love music. :)
- I decided, since I was having way more fun with colored pencils on black paper that was probably healthy, that I'd have another go at Moritz...since the other one I did wasn't so great. Hope Courtney likes it, because she's the lucky one who actually gets to see the original and not just the crappy scan! Mortiz © Courtney Lee.
- Just a quick drawing to remind everybody that nothing we've tried has worked, so far. So forget those good old days, that's not what they were. Twap is © me.
- "Don Fox" Longscar, the notorious vulpine underworld crime boss gets a shoe shine. Let's hope the shoe shine rat does a good job! 2000- Ocelot Studios