<November 25, 1997>
- This HAS to be another "just draw" 'cause there's no way that I'd draw some weird guy's eyes falling out. Whee! Err... he's short, weird, and coming to a theatre near you!
- Happy Thanksgiving! This turkey got hungry and in turn making the humans around him a tad bit more hungry. I get the leg! (it's the best part 2:-) )
- We're going to WAR!!! (no this has nothing to do with Iraq) Sox joins the army... um.. hi.
- My 60th. I'm sure that's some kind of a milestone. Or... not. Anyhoo, here's a group picture of the KPET staff, at the one time when they're DEFINITELY glad to see Ferris... payday!!!! :) All these wingnuts are © me.
- ANOTHER "Site Under Construction" gif!!! Have I no SHAME???!! ;)
- (Q.) How did Squonk the Squirrel score the winning goal in the soccer game? (A.) With a trick of the tail.
- Why Millie and Ozymandias shouldn't be allowed to buy things from the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Official Fan Club. This may well be a companion piece to the Slickpuppy/Toast picture.
- After 47 years, Charles Schulz, the master behind the comic strip "Peanuts," is letting the strip take a hiatus. This event, which I would have deemed unthinkable, can't help but provoke a rather mawkish bit of rumination that's just how I feel anyway. Featuring Ozymandias and BunnyHugger.
- Been awile I draw an ant.Been awile I draw in B&W.Been awile I draw a villain.Been awile I draw a mage.Been awile I scan anything.Been awile I say that a char o' mine(his name's Necronata)is ©Me!
- Been awile I draw myself.Been awile I--OK,'NOUGH OF THAT!!!!This pic may not be much,but I was testin' out some tips I got from Pepe once(Maybe you've heard of him;he got pics here!)Kompy be©Me.Pepe be ©David Hopkins.
- aah,delinquent Tsuneko and fangirl-ing Sue-chan! from an old album of Anthro Amazons' High School days!
- Frommer squeaks, "Today Furtoonia!! Tommorrow the WORLD!! muwahahahahaha. :>" _____ Frommer squeaks, "Possum Power!!! :>" _____ Stinken sketches Frommer. _____ (Frommer © his player)
- I'm actually happy with this one. (Wow. This is a rare thing.) I figured out how to make a background almost exactly how I wanted it, so I'm all proud 'n' stoof now. :) Taan © Jessica Park, "Anastasia" © Fox.
- Berios said he like my giant slug. So here he is with Howie and Mark! Ugh, Mark's actually TOUCHING it..... :p
- Well here is a good ole friend Lionus to whom I've known for almost a year now. This image was primarily done to get me aquainted with photoshop.
- It's Matthew "Tipsy" Benson (so named for his lack of co-ordination). Isn't he cute? I thought so. He's a thirteen-year old mouse.