<November 12, 1998>
- Well I admit it I sleep with a Teddy Bear but mine is about 10 years old though and helps me at times with bad days. I know a bit on the awww cute side so I drew this in respects of my bear who out of all this time has no name.
- Another image that I wanted to do for creating nifty web pages. This one I use for sitting ontop of words to help give it a bit more of spaz.
- A vaguely vulpine young sorceress casting balefire (from Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, as opposed to the other variations) on some poor fool. Lots of speculation floating around on who the fool is, mostly funny (and deserved). Leonid asked me the other day if I actually had a style, the implication being that I keep changing the way I'm drawing. The fact is, I've really got at least 3 styles, and all of them are evolving at a really fast rate. Which explains it, I think. Art & character © myself.
- I'm full of *stars*, Ben? Cool! I'll tell my friends at work... they keep telling me I'm full of something quite else. ;) Meanwhile, here's a *real* Ursa Major for you. :)
- In this comic: Ever had a dog who REFUSES to take a bath. At moments like this, you need your handy "Dirt Devil". (Vivian looks like an EGB in the last panel!!! Neato!)This is yet another Vivian and Dexter arguement like thing. (The two of em just don't get along..)I got this idea one morning when my dog was shedding like no tomorrow and my said "I'm gonna hose you down with a vaccuum cleaner, dog!" or something like that... Calico'S LitterBox! c. 97/98 to me. Vivian and Dexter c. to me.
- This is a continuation comic of clbt05.gif. In this comic : Bambi HATES his school bus stop. Not only is it raining, and his bus has not arrived yet, but there is now a car coming AND there is a big gigantic [email protected]$$ puddle infront of the stop. What a life... "Calico's LitterBox! presents:Bambi and Turtle" (pretty funky name, eh?)comics c. 97/98 to me. Bambi and Turtle c. to Ratte squared (meaning the 2 Ratte's).
- Ben Franklin flying a kite. Franklin is © Daniel Harris (Slyder).
- Morton and Flora dancing to music.
- A wrong way to eat a Reese's. Thanks to Joe Thiel (Eli) for the idea.
- Royce and Morton, as seen in The Burrow. Royce is © Jerome Dunham.
- Skateboarding wolfcub.
- Two furs on a outing..He says let's go..but she wants to stay awhile..I am sure they will work it out. :) Bunnykids Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.
- Another early furry! She's a pre-Satori bunny. She's © me.
- Yippee! People are already drawing pics of me..! ^-^ I'm so honored... I'm a little behind, but here is Calico Katt. Thanks for the pic, Calico! =) I'm attempting to learn how to do backgrounds in Paint Shop Pro. I couldn't figure it out. :( So all I did was paint it with the paintbrush. If anyone can give me help, *please* mail me! ^^;; Calico Katt © Jessica Ratte
- And more pre-Satori bunny-ness... She was too uptight before. Satori's much more laidback. She's also © me, if she's enough of somebody to copyright.
- This is a character I made up awhile ago. His name is Harlem. I didn't name him that consciously. It was subconscious. Harlem © me.
- Here's a picture of Rose Besch's Tiffany the Fox that I drew a pretty good while ago. It was one of the first furrys I did. Tiffany © Rose Besch.
- Happywolf is drinking a cool juice at the CFE9. Sorry the delay, Happywolf! Happywolf © his player. Artwork © 1998 G. Lyceus Rubio. Style:Ink, FaberCastle Colors and IRIX Showcase.