<November 6, 1998>
- This was done for Ganbear, the Japanese guy who did "Fantastic Panic", but the person who was supposed to send it off never did. So now I share it with you! She's a dethroned princess (of course!) who carries with her some of the lost supertechnology of Lemuria. Her horse's name is Clockwork, and he runs on steam fired by Greek fire. I make up little stories like this all the time while I'm drawing, to keep from getting bored.
- This piece is out of my "Sachet" folio. Its full title is "Cyberskunk #1: Rose", which is the street name of the character, as reflected in her prosthetic markings. I did this in part to practice drawing an Anna Nicole Smith-like voluptuous body type, which is often harder for me to draw accurately and appealingly than more lean body types. All three of those pieces are set in a cyberpunk/film noir/megacity kind of setting, also hard to draw.
- This is "Cyberskunk #3: Ivy". Once again, her street name is reflected in her arm markings. In the case of this series of pics the artificial limbs are not the result of accidents, but a type of extreme marking showing gang affiliation. Ivy is gang property, cosmetically modified and run by them. Yes, yet another in-joke on the jacket. The guy at the bar made me think of glitter-era David Bowie.
- Oh my gosh...they let me in! *faint!* Oops, sorry bout that. When I found out I became a fellow Yerf member I quickly got out my pencil and paper and wanted to show a token of how happy n excited I was by drawing TJ my Blackfox reaching for his dream orb with the letter saying of welcome from Yerf. So the saying, Reach for your dreams.
- Two sisters planning something devious I bet. You never know with femm furs.:).Bunnykids Series ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit.