<October 6, 1997>
- Here is a commission I did for Jerry Teeple. He's an arctic fox dude named Fox DeLaMaitre. That means "Fox of the Master". I enjoyed doing this piece because he is such an interesting character! ;)
- Well, FINNALY I have a response to Gene's antigravity lesson, and Jason's littl' comics :P Sorry for taking so long.. c. copyright Vicky Lo and Albert Temple
- An explanation of Ragu's Law, which can be used to propel a certain antigravity device.
- Hmm... Kurt seems to have discovered something about the anti-gravity effect... something hitherto undocumented. Does this throw the entire discussion into a cocked hat? :) (Kurt is © Julie M.)
- Kendall and the Raccoon Kids had a good time at the movies! The Active One is already making plans to come back tomorrow for the double bill of "Recoil" and "Delta Furs"! Thanks for the info, Abacus! Myself, I plan to catch that stylish remake of "Inside Information". Toby Hopper and Shiela Bowstreet should make for a dynamic couple... and of course a bluesy jazz soundtrack is icing on the cake!
- Limpidity #173: Flu
- Limpidity #174: Flu
- Limpidity #175: Tilt
- After we survive being dive-bombed by Kurt, I continue explaining my points to Gene...