<September 23, 2000>
- Vixen Vigilante! Uh uh... looks like it's time to pay for your misdeeds, you varmit, you. :D Oh, I should mention that I got the idea for this picture from a picture by Bonnie Brooks depicting a cougar cowgirl.
- a sneakypeeky at a part of my toony art site's new layout. dreamy meadows. cyrce n her lil sign © me. =} awwwwwww..
- LOOK OUT EYEBALLS HERE COMES CARTOON FUN!!!!! Here's a picture of a rhino that I drew at the age of two then forgot about for 19 years. Copyright Bos Wjim 1981.
- As Granny Weatherwax's cardboard sign says, "I ARENT'NT DEAD!" I've been busy with a lot of stuff, then got stuck in something of a rut. This is Elissa, a really nice fox lady I met on furtoonia. She's © herself. My website has moved to www.foxholeproductions.co.uk and my email has changed to [email protected] if you need to get in touch with me.
- Not to be confused with Elissa, this is Elyssa, a pantheress from YiffNet. But she's nice too. She's © herself.
- Further progress on my still unamed Ferret fellow. Doesn't look so much like Marble anymore. Still not happy with it yet, ho hum. He's © me.
- "Birthday? What birthday?" Happy Birthday Raini! She's © her unbelievibly cute self, Innocent-looking Fenn wth new ears is © me.
- Silver again, experimenting with different ways to color. This one was done with a nib and brush.
- Snitter is wearing my clothes. Snitter, did I give you permission to do that?
- I wish I was Snitter, because Snitter is cool, isn't she? © me.
- I guess you could say this is how I feel about myself. Twap © me.
- I've never mentioned her brother before, have I? I think Timmi is probably one of the few reasons that she's remained more or less sane over the years. When you live your life for someone else, it's easier to cope with your inner turmoils. Twapalena and Timmi Kangaroorat © me.
- andrew, rick, and myself.
- some wasp thing i drew for a home made CD that I entitled "The Cheese Factory" Image is Copyright © 98-2000 Briona Campbell