<September 23, 1997>
- Here's what happens when you feel a little depressed about things in your life and you decide to draw. Hope you like it.
- Never, never take Alistair to the beach. Sad, really. (Alistair © Thomas K. Dye)
- Hiya all! Just a note to say I'm not dead, I'm just in school :P here's some kitty type classtime doodles, a cheetah and a margay (© nobody!)
- Reworked a sketch from last January (I've done a couple versions of this particular drawing, but the first one was drawn way back in late December or early January) and came out with this. Here's Taan and Kit of Redwall MUCK -- ain't they sweet? :) Taan © me, Jessica "Jurassic" Park, and Kit © my "sister," Emily Smith.
- 'Ey! It's Susan Rankin's Tae Kwon Doe!!!! Now with 100% bigger lips! Gosh b'darn it all...should I have given her that Bop Gun, I hope her instructor the Prestidigitacious Bono Rat can help! (Notice that equal goes it loose in this picture. Rejuvenate.) Heh, it's my 20th birthday, but Susan Rankin gets the present! (Literally. I got nuthin' fer my birthday, because I'm beyond birthday-present age!) Tae Kwon Doe crght Susan "P-Funk All Star" Rankin, the Bono Rat is mine.
- I went to the Renaissance Faire on Sunday wearing this little dress. I thought it would make a rather adorable piccie...only problem is, it's a bit tiny. Aw, well, hopefully a bigger and better version will follow soon. Pen and Ink scanned and colored in Photoshop. Kate McKitten © Sara Clay...Background © Disney
- Just a generic skunk fem waving to someone outside.