<September 20, 2000>
- I got word Friday, that a longtime friend, and daily source of email humor, Betty Cunningham had died. She was my first supervisor on the game "Fireteam Rogue" at Accolade 8 years ago. She was the artist that designed these characters, and I worked with them as well. The game was canceled, but I kept in touch after the layoffs that followed. I wil miss her art, (she was a frequent exhibitor at West Coast SF cons) and most of all, her sense of humor. Scott A. H. Ruggels 2000.
- Some drawlings of my friend Dawn. She drew me an AWESOME pic!!! Dawn © Lisa Payne
- "And so after the movie we all stood around outside the theater and kicked at the sidewalk to get the gunk off of our shoes. We made some lovely black marks." Reminiscences of my birthday party © me.
- Snitter dyed her headfur this week. I think I'm going to hang this one up on my door. Snitter © me.
- "It's my favorite book, and it's so beat up that the covers are being held together with duct tape." This was drawn after I accidentally did something stylish by managing to rip my jeans along the seam on the right leg. Twap © me.
- A winged cat.... fun, huh? Artwork © me.