<September 14, 1997>
- In my perusals of this mighty archive over the past year, I've noticed the distinct lack of Cocker Spaniels; so has my friend Mary Hannah here. Her first PLEADING request of you is to reach deep down inside and draw the cocker spaniel in you...PLEASE!
- The tiger is Sally Davis, peon of Exxon Oil. (She's an EXXON TIGER, get it?) The corporate legacy was never intended, but when I saw that face...saleswoman was was all over it! Mascot! And if any of you have any qualms about her choice of employer, email me the name of any ecologically sound company that uses a tiger as a mascot. I'll be glad to switch her. Heck, it's a grab bag...invent your own!
- The newest caped crusader! Toast (©; John Peterson) swings into action as the Beige Avenger.
- drawing by friends request. Jaguar, Nickers © her player
- Here's the picture I drew for Fuzzybear at AAC! (Yours Mewly making a completely unsuccessful attempt to stay off thr stage!) Thanks, Fuzzybear, for scanning it for me! :)
- PARTY TIME :) Happy Birthday to Tremaine and Mason!! Also in this piccie is me, AltarSkunk and Howie the Cat. Why is that cake flat you ask? That's cause its a chocolate chip cookie with M&M's!!!! Enjoy peoples! =^_^=
- The Evolution of Morton Fox
- A sketch I did for Joel Butler at the AAC: Morton gets a fuzzyhug from Fuzzybear, the bear with a big fluffy tail. Fuzzybear is © Joel Butler and thanks to him for the scan.
- A little kangaroo humor.