<September 5, 1997>
- This is Lowlife the turtle. He favors QUALITY over QUANTITY. If you have any objections, he'll be more than willing to have a nice conversation with you, and then totally blow you away with his extremely large and intimidating "Holy Mama" shotgun.
- A furry version of my younger bro, Tim, known as the Saint (because he goes to a Catholic school). Saint here is showing his appreciation for all the people who tick me off. That's what brothers are for, I guess. saint © Matt Burt who needs to take it easy on the inking...
- I drew this on my train ride to Pittsburgh a few months ago, and I finally uploaded it today. It's poorly done, but it's still cool... SO YOU BETTER DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!! And if you don't know by now that Trent is © Matt Burticus, then go... do something... educational
- Miles is just so sophisticated in this picture. Yanno.. sitting in a nice couch... in his robes.. with comfy slippers... and a pipe... well, a bubble blowing pipe.. hehe.. I don't smoke.
- Wow! This has got be my best one! Anyway, this was a requested pic of Destiny. o.O *blink* O.o
- After seeing Tapestry's little delimma, I just had to do this pic:) Those outfits don't do a thing for us more modest furs. *blush* Help!