<September 3, 1997>
- My second try at Aislinn. I've turned the little runes on her tunic back to black (their origional color) because the goldish shade seemed to fade out a bit and changed her black tipped tail and ears to a darker shade of grey as well as adding some stripes to her forehead, which was looking somewhat bare. This is my favorite rendition of her of the amazing total of four I've drawn so far. Aislinn (C) myself.
- This is my first pic of my Furry, Aislinn (meaning "vision or dream," hence the somewhat fanciful attire) so *don't you day laugh*. I wasn't *quite* pleased with it, but I think some of the coloring is the best I've done so far, even though my inking skills are almost nonexistant. Aislinn (C) myself.
- A picture of Cuanu, the first Furry I ever attempted. You'll notice a lot of things here so far are actually scribbles of Conna's creations, which is only fair since this is all her fault. ;) Actually, I just stumbled into her page while reading her Gargoyle story and then found the Archive, sooo... Well, anyway, she encouraged me to put my stuff up here instead of leaving it to float around my hard drive, so here I am. I suppose I should thank her... or is it the other way around? ;) All right, I'll stop now... Cuanu is (C) Conna Stevenson (well, duh.)
- Karr Wyn, a character from Conna Stevenson's "Foreigners" fanfic, looking somewhat moody. It scanned a few shades darker than I would have liked, but otherwise none the worse for wear. I was relieved that it turned out as well as it did, considering I've never seen her *not* grinning demonically... Karr (C) Conna Stevenson.
- Another Foriegner pic, this time of Phon Achana. I rather liked this one -- it was a great deal of fun, yet only took about an hour to color and ink. (This, if you're wondering, is pretty short for me.) I'm hesitant to try another, because... well, you really don't want to see what my *first* effort looked like. Trust me. Phon (C) Conna Stevenson.
- Sigh. Guess who's Gargoyle this is? Yep, Conna's creation, Rissa. Actually, this turned out pretty well except for the shorts -- one of the legs is uneven, and I didn't notice until I finished inking! Sheesh, was it late or what? Those kind of things haunt me, y'know. Ah well, maybe next time. Rissa is (C) Conna Stevenson.
- I don't know what possesed me to do this, but this is Aislinn in a Sailor suit -- and not very happy about it. I don't blame her -- I would be a little miffed too. I'm not sure how accurate the costume is (I didn't really have anything to compare it with and anyway, it was spur of the moment) but I hope no one rates me for my faulty memory. Aislinn (C) me.
- I got Meeka an empty box for her birthday! And as soon as she's finished with it, I'll play in it myself! That is, if I can convince Ciseal why I should be first in line. Oh yeah, that Mouse is © the Walt Disney Co. Motto: "You Buy NOOOOOWWWW!!!"
- One of many practice scribbles I've been turning out lately. Sigh.