<August 25, 2000>
- Twap was getting mad at me for drawing her anthro all the time. I tried to use the excuse about the alternate universes, but she's too smart for that, I guess. Ha! Hope you're happy! (Advice: Don't ever get into arguments with your alter-egoes. Especially arguments on anatomical correctness.) Very non-anthro Twap © me.
- Weirdness is often tempered with cuteness. Sefra and Twap, at the time they met (shortly before, actually...it's a long story.) Fun with blankets, © me.
- Part of an art trade with my ol' pal Dawn (a.k.a. Fiver). Dawn the blinded angel is © Lisa Payne (who's too chicken to sign up for Yerf.)
- Eee...It's been awhile, huh? Well, I'm finally back, and up to my ocular cavities in drawings to upload... Here's a quick one of cartoon Twap... doing...something...with a sword... Er, yeah. As usual, insanity © me.
- Ahhh! Run! It's the attack of the musically inspired art! And it just keeps getting weirder... © info is on the pic. They all think I need to start reading some NORMAL books....
- Gryphons in flight