<August 21, 2000>
- A collaborative picture my girlfriend and I worked on. I drew MoRBiD, she Calyce, 'cause y'know. Anyway, while at her place she wore a lot of my (er, I mean hers, HER!) clothing. ^.- And so, this picture was born. MoRBiD © Gus Kosmopoulos 2000, Calyce © Katharine Crowell 2000. No steal, we kill.
- Other badge fer Artemis, now in his techno-color dream fur coat. BTW, Thank you fer the wonderful pic, Maui! I need to get yers and a few other peoples done when I'm done working on all the badges. ::Attempts to breathe::
- Dawn the Blinded Angel. © 2000 K.C. Payne
- Satin of Satin & Silk done as an experiment in ink, marker and prisma color. Cleaning out some older artwork that's just taking up space. :) Ebay: 415508378
- Magnum in her store.
- While we're at it - aren't they kawaii?? ^.^
- A small quick crappy little sketch i did for a band that came to our town, "Morbid Instincts" They posted it onto their website, and I'm way too lazy to scan in any of my own work just yet, so i figured it was good enough for now. They're © them and all that garbage...