<August 12, 2003>
- Gratuitous use of a vixen to help aid starving artist syndrome! http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1061162506 </plug>
- For the bin.
- Older one, kinda bad scan, really bad anatomy, but apathy reigns. Yay!
- "Oh Damn it all," 6" x 8" pencil on velum. Sort of inspired by the Harry Potter books, a wizard transforms him self or is transformed into a raccoon *Grin*... I had a dream very similar to this, but that's a long story...
- It's my recent comic project. The story was about the catgirl mage in training had to complete 10 quests.
- Jugular Jaguar©2003 his player...
- a scourshilanthe, an alien canine species. photoshop fun.
- hehe, this is a kat. otherwise known as a katcyre. one of my older creations. another thing done only in photoshop.
- trade with the talented sepp of, well, sepp!!! she is © to herself, and art © me. more photoshop fun.
- You can't copy me. You can't resell me. You can't plagerize me. But most of all, you can't enjoy me.
- I hope this image is still considered Yerf-safe, despite the name of the file (it just means stupid donkey! really!)... So... Roll over, "JackAss"! Time to make room for DUMBASS! Doodled for Big Green Roo Duncan and his evil little sidekick Teaselbone! [Teaselbone © 2003 by Mike Webb; Duncan Roo © 2003 by his player] -- [Jul. 26, 2003]
- For dear ol' Chris Goodwin! I was listening to Phish's "Sample in a Jar" and was utterly inspired to draw guitar-jammin' donkeys. Vector work, yet again. [Abe © 2003 by Chris Goodwin] -- [Aug. 2003]
- Anaaki= S-E-X-X-Y ;) she's © Stephanie V.
- Magnum in traditional Japanese clothing.
- Quick sketch of a nightmare.