<August 3, 1997>
- Anise's Scottish Things Explained, Part the Second: Haggis! Tonight's hapless volunteer is B-Artisan, that cool li'l Capellan dude, taken totally out of context. (Bigfella: Thank you thank you thank you for the ska-ttish pic!) Again, this is a largish file but it had to be so to preserve the legibility. B-Artisan © Barclay Johnson.
- Wow, Millie IS good at that "perfect li'l Highland lass" thing. The poem came from an elderly book of Robert Burns poetry that's been in my family for upwards of ninety years and was recently passed on to me. ( For those taking notes, Robert Burns the Scottish poet is no relation to one C.Montgomery of the same name) The original name in the poem was "Mally", which, given Burns' dialect, is open to interpretation. Millie © Rain Simpson.
- Yours Truly, in a truly neat and handsome setting methinks. Dandy is posin all proud and intelligent :) Dandy is © Marco Morales.
- Here is the cool and suave Dip-Dip with Rowan. These two loves to ride the town and feel the wind through their fur. Rowan is © her player and Dip-Dip is © Marco Morales.
- Who wouldn't feel better after being scritched by such a cute and pretty kitty. Here is elyssa, the black panther morph (usualy) with her plushie "Mr Tygrmage" Elyssa is © her yiffnet player, Mr Tygrmage is © his player, and Dandy is © Marco Morales.
- It's the Fashionable, cuddlable and all around neato Tiggie from yiffnet, named Growltigr. Here he sings a bit for all the ladies in the audience, if they haven't swooned already. GrowlTigr is © David Pickett.
- This is the yiffnet fur known as Kyrn. He's a neato Black Unicorn, and is also the writer of the Nas-Kan stories and the owner of the Tau-Ceti archives. He's also an ASSASSIN. :) "He's a neato unikyrn" quoth Stormwolf. Kyrn is © Briana W. Antoine.
- Baby Morton putting pegs into holes and learning how to use a mallet early in life.
- The sketch I did in Sully's sketchbook. I wish the drawing came out better but oh well... Sully is © Scotty Arsenault and thanks to him for scanning the picture.
- I've been on the SCFA for one year! Hard to believe time has gone by so quickly. I'll be taking a break for a little while to get some stuff ready for the zines and APA.