<July 23, 1997>
- Spotty field, Spotty flowers.. Spotty cat! This is just a small portion of the full image of Jaguar Rose, which will be for sale at CF9 and all other cons I go to.
- I got bored in Eat-N-Park one night, so someone said, "Draw a dragon." not knowing how I draw. Hence, Andre, or "Dre" is born. Green semi-Asian looking dragon morph, running for donuts.
- Desmond Gaban's Tarney Felma. Compare to Po Shan Cheah's version. I didn't even know the name of the character when I did the drawing; hence the filename.
- Merry is going out with an admirer from North Pole...Good luck, Berios!! Merry © AAoHK Berios © Jamal Hannah
- Stinken © Ken Singshow
- It's Fookazoid! Karaoke!! She's singing lyrics taken directly from the Freakazoid! episode "Dance of Doom"! And there's Cattizoid clapping (I think)! BTW, my nephew saw this pic and said it was like "Power Rangers" or "Zeo Rangers", or whatever they're called now. >:p I didn't smack him upside the head cuz he's only 4 and doesn't know any better.
- Amor Vincit Omnia. Or, The Ice Doe Melteth. Chit comes along to play Cupid, but arrives too late, as Lucky and BunnyHugger are already in love.
- The seventh in my AAC series... and now we are four!! Yes, with the dramatic appearance of the fantastic fun-filled fox Sully, the AAWD have finally convened iRL for the first time! Watch for the details of our first meeting in the next episode! :) All four of us are © ourselves, natch.
- It's amazing the sort of dumb ideas that seem funny when you have insommnia. Ah, well. Enjoy. [or not, up to you. =o)]