<July 22, 2000>
- Living near Ashryn and watching her draw makes me want to burn all my stuff. But anyways, this is supposed to be Jag. yeah. it is.
- Page Two of the comic for Bear Tracks, the newsletter of Good Bears of the World International.
- Page Two of the comic for Bear Tracks.
- Another upload, which means my scanner wet itself with giddiness as it discolored the image, cut off portions of it, and added in a decorative streak of discolor right down the middle. Joy!! :D Anywise, this was a mixed media piece I did of Sarah Wheeler's Manawolf, just for the heck of it. I wanted to play around with some different blending techniques and so this is the product of my experiments ;) Manawolf © Sarah Wheeler
- Even though the image is dated 2000 ( the date of it's coloring ), it was originally a scribble done back in 99 that was abandoned because it was one of those ones that just didn't turn out right no matter how many times you tried. Well, I found it again and foolishly thought I could help it. Meh :P Meef- its the thought that counts, right? right? ;) Moriah © Drew Berry/Palmer
- It was SNAILFACE'S FAULT! Hello silly people. This is a tablet doodle. I live. I be busy. I have friends. They're cool to be with. Orion's gonna bring me a sea shell. And oh..the horse? ..it's the evil horse of Pestilence!
- 'You see, this *proves* the existance of Players!' 'Oh, nonsense. There must be a perfectly logical and scientific explanation for Lag.'
- Kain! Sir Kain! Happy brrthday! o8-)
- "Coming of Age." A young cougar learns at the side of a tribal shaman. 2000-Ocelot Studios