<July 14, 1998>
- Terri Tyger, an orange tabby, does her cheezy Chun Li impression.
- Yvonne with a huge fluffy tail looks all pretty for her boyfriend.
- A jackal with a press pass? Well, pretty much. This would be my newest character (Lucy the Gonzo journalist) in her lupus form. Complete with her trademark (trademark? shush!) cig and sunglasses. I actually tried hard to computer color this without the strange little membranes you get around most things when you color with Photodeluxe, or whatever it is. I'm proud of it. Hell, I don't know why I'm doign this, I have this weird felling no one looks at my stuff anyway. Oh dear, I'm rambleing again... Anywho...Lucy "Walks-Free" the Gonzo Journalist is © me.
- My half of art exchange w/ kewl artist Dawndra!=D Thanx SO much for nift-ay pic of Angel!!!^.^ It's spiffy, yap.=) And to everyone, sorries uploads are so slow these days...I'm going as fast as I can (along w/ my un-cooperative scanner)!=\ Hopefully all requests'll be up by end of summer.;) Dawndra ish (C) Shelley Monahan.
- These three ladies have birthdays that are rather close together: P.I. Blueangel gets July 11, Calico Katt gets July 12, and EG Foxfire gets July 14. So here they all are together! EG is eating French Bread for reasons I know and you probably don't. Nyeah!
- Well, heres a little sketch i did at KainCon. One night me, Marcello, Fuzzybear, Prismo and Rian Real went to dinner at the outback steakhouse. Guess what Rian tried to eat :) Sorry i couldnt draw anybody else in this one, my brain died everytime i tried :( ohwell...
- I did this pic for a 13 year old saipanese boy, I think he will like it.
- Zuccini in soft pastels. This pic smears easily. In fact, it smeared in the scanner. Get your hands off it! "Zuccini" is Zuzu's creation.
- another pic of Isis lookin' cute.I had fun drawing and coloring this one.I have no idea why:) shes © me
- The other sketch I did. From the same page as turbotpi. Marcello leaning on the door of a completely ficticious car. If I owe you a drawing, you'll have to be patient. It might take me a while to work out of this slump.
- I'm still working on getting more emotion and depth out of my drawings. This one is inspired by the lyrics in Nine Inch Nails' song "Something I Can Never Have". Done completely with a 0.5mm mechanical pencil. Lyrics © 1989 Trent Reznor/Nine Inch Nails
- Seems I haven't had much desire to draw lately. This is one of the only sketches I did while surrounded by talented artists at KainCon. No, my Caprice doesn't have twin turbos.. yet. Ooohh.. 1,200 horsepowerrrr... I did install Tuned Port fuel injection, so that's a start, I guess.
- Well after email suggesting this, the minature donkey's name is Danke :) I forget what language it is, but it means thank-you, german I think. Now a good name for the little mouse ... -- Syke
- Another penciled sketch of the little mouse that accompanies Danke. Still no name for it :)